Monday, December 29, 2008

Family Branches


Going through the information I have, I have found some dead ends and any help would be appreciated.

I need information on Christina (Hartman) Seabold, who was married to the late George Seabold. I have heard she had a son named Sterling Lutherland, but I cannot find if she had any other children or the names of her other husbands. Also from the searches I have done I cannot find any information on Sterling either.

There is another daughter of Phil and Christina Hartman, named Mary (Hartman) Merwin. She was also married a few times and I was led to believe her last husband was Ben Merwin. She also had a son named Roy Reper, and possibly more children.

I also know we have relatives in Kulm, Noth Dakota in Larmore County and if you have any information could you please help us complete and locate for the reunion.

1 comment:

  1. Your information is close.

    Sterling Harsha Litherland was Christina (Hartman) Seabold's first husband. I think they had two children Lora Christina and Mary Alice. Christina and George lived in Long Beach, CA. I used to visit them when I was little. There was another girl living with them. I think her name was Barbara but am not sure of the relation to my Aunt Christie. We used to go swimming in the Seal Beach bay together.

    Phil and Christina Hartman's daughter Marie's first husband was Roy Harrison /Leeper/. They had three children James, Genevieve and Roy Harrison. I was told (I think) Roy died during a flu epidemic. Ben Merwin was her 2nd? husband and adopted the kids. Ben and Marie used to live in the CA desert (Indio?). I used to visit them when I was little.

    Send me an email with your address and I'll email the PAF file, and will mail a DVD with the old photos I have.

    Doug G.

    ReplyDelete